Thursday, May 31, 2012

Just Because

     My favorite gifts in the whole entire world!  I love just because gifts because it shows the person knows you well enough.  It shows that when that person saw the object it immediately spoke your name.  It makes me feel amazing on the inside when I come home and there's something on the counter and I don't know what it's for.  Now don't get me wrong.  I'm not spoiled and get presents all the time, but every now and again I do.  Some of my favorite presents are just because presents.
So comfy :3
     My favorite pair of socks ever, IN THE WORLD, are a pair of socks I found laying in our rocking chair in the living room.  I had no idea what they were for.  I was so confused.  Why were there Wisconsin Badger socks in my rocker?  Then, three days later my dad finally told me that they were for me.  Who would have thought?
Perfect description of me
     My favorite coffee mug; yep it's a just because gift.  My mom found it one day when she was in a gas station on her way to work.  She told me that she saw it and she immediately thought about me.  It made me feel really warm and fuzzy on the inside because me and my mom aren't very close, and to think she went out of her way to do that really made my day.  I love this mug and I use it almost everyday.  It contains the concoction that kick-starts my day, and it in turn makes me think about my mom everyday.
     Wow this has been a good blog.  I'm impressed.
                                                          Forever Yours,
                                                                     Lori Heinemann

No comments:

Post a Comment