Saturday, February 11, 2012

Words

Words can be inspiring, but they can destroy.  Words create what we are; our very essence.  They may hurt us over and over, but from the right person they can heal us.  It doesn't take a lot of words just a few to show you care.  They make us feel loved and at home.  I want to heal, create, inspire with my words.  I try to think wisely before I say anything, but sometimes my heart gets a little mad and my words show it.  I've hurt a few people with my words, but I had the sense to apologize.  I try to send love with every message because I want my loved ones to stick around.  "Love, it will not dismay, enrage, or enslave you.  It will set you free." -Shakespeare
This was inspired by my amazing friend Dylan and his passionate writing <3 love you :3

No comments:

Post a Comment