Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Nervously Excited With a Pinch of Apprehension

image
     So much has been going on lately!  It's like a mad house in here!  I suppose I should start from the beginning of my booked session of summer.  First week, July 22- July 27 was band camp!  Was that an amazing week or what?  The answer would be what.  I tried so hard not to show it, but it really hurt to be there.  We have to do soooo much walking and usually it's not a problem, but I tore my meniscus at the end of May and my knee just hasn't been the same.  It hurt so much to hike up those hills that everyone wanted to take because they were "shortcuts".   -_-  Yes it was a "shortcut" to make me hike up a steep incline and then go up 20 bazillion stairs.  I even skipped out on the dance because my knee hurt so much, but that wasn't the only reason.  I left because I wanted to hang out with the guy who I've been chasing since last year at band camp, but I found out he was chasing after an ex-band camper now turned theatre camper.  It was horrible.  But there were pluses!  I got into the jazz band, and have a promised spot for next year, got into the higher band, AND got a $50 scholarship.  Like a boss.                                                          
       Second week;  I connect with my friends again.  It started with going to see The Amazing Spider-Man with Emily and Riley, which was absolutely amazing!  The next night I went over to Dylan's and it started out shaky because I had just gone to a doctor appointment earlier that day and found out that I was going to have surgery and I might be on crutches for up to 6 weeks.  6 weeks means no marching for the half-time shows, no homecoming, and starting the school year off with a shitty bang.  Dylan really helped calm me down and then we went and stalked Emily at work. :3 That's always soooooooo much fun to make her work extra hard.  I ended up being at Dylan's until 5 in the morning, and it was ridiculous what we did.  We sat on the couch until 1 watching the Olympics and he made me lift weights while we watched, and for every minute I kept lifting he added one minute of back massage.  Most amazing back massage ever!  All ten minutes of it.  We went on Omegle and saw a lot of, well we all know what you see on Omegle :( , but then we met the most adorable Asian EVER!!!  We talked to her until 5 and then Dylan took me home.  T'was fun!

Life Is Good. :D

                                 




No comments:

Post a Comment