Thursday, July 5, 2012
Children
Having my niece and nephew over only for a little over two hours has made me realize that I probably couldn't handle children. Nothing against them, but I get really flustered really easily, and I've always been afraid that one day I'll explain and maybe hit one of them. They really are little snots sometimes, but I love them a lot. I've really thought over the whole having children thing, and I hold firm to saying that I will never have any children. I know it's the most typical thing tennagers say, but I say it for different reasons. I think it would be cruel to introduce a child into the world that would have so many genetic predispositions. I'm already a ticking time bomb because of my parents' background with heart disease, diabetes, cancer, mental insanity, and suicide. I don't think I could bring myself to allow someone to have so many set backs before they've even begun to truly live. I'm determined that if I suddenly decide to have children that I will adopt. There are so many children out in the world dieing of starvation. Why not give someone deserving a good home?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment