Sunday, June 3, 2012
The End of What I've Known
The end is so close it's painful! All that's left is two days of finals and school is over! I'm excited, but at the same time very sad. I had a lot of senior friends and I don't know what I'm going to do without them. Especially my dear, dear Jenna Hensley. She was definitely my partner in crime on the stage. We made the greatest old ladies our stage has probably ever seen. The thing that scares me the most though is that now I'm going to be the upperclassmen that the freshmen and sophomores are going to be looking up to. I want to be a good role model, and now I'm really going to have to buckled down and learn how to cover lines. What will I ever do without Jenna? She was what I modeled my whole acting career around. She helped me run lines and change the dialect so we could get feelings and emotions across to the audience. She covered for me so many times it was crazy. The stage won't be the same, but I hope I can honor her by being the best actor I can possibly be. I love you so much and I hope I get to see you again. <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment