
Today I spent a vast majority of my day at
Adam Yakes' house. It sounds quite unlikely to many of the people in our social circles, but it was actually quite fun! It sounds pretty lame, but all we really did was watch crazy YouTube videos, talk about tech., play with dogs, and chill. It was nice to be able to get my mind off of all the stuff that's been going on in my life.
 |
| Why the hell not add random gifs and pics? |
When my day with Adam was finished I frolicked over to the soccer fields for some training with my fellow field mates, but I must say I was rather disappointed. Captains' practices are never as productive as I want them to be, and then the people that are supposed to be running it leave early? Losers :p I guess it was good because my knee needed a break, but I just really wanted to get an intense workout. The only upside though, was that they have the sprinklers on, so we just run through them when we get tired. Yes we're cool kids :D I guess for the rest of the day/night I'm just going to sit on the computer and mentally scold Adam for never answering his phone.
Bye!! :3 <3
No comments:
Post a Comment